Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our Newly-Weeen!





i realize, i'm short of halloween posting but here we are! I had alot of fun coming up with our halloween costumes this year, we were "prisoners of love" and as you can tell i was the bride who went to jail and he was my partner in crime! it was a big hit, everyone loved it! the only accessory we left out was the handcuffs! husby surprised me with his love for his convict costume, kid he is! 



we only had two treat or treaters, captain america and tiger, needless to say we have mucho candy left, husby doesn't mind. mila, being the diva cat she is, was a "princess". she didn't seem to mind the outfit too much, as you can see in the second picture, she was beginning to fall asleep. i nearly had to hold her head up just to get that picture. my poor cat. husby and i are doing two christmas child boxes this year which we finally filled up with all kinds of goodies, went a little overboard as you can tell. we had a great newly-ween, it's going to take me a whole year to think of what our next halloween costume will be! i hope you all had as much fun as we had!

11 comments:

  1. What an awesome costume idea!! I was the Halloween Grinch this year and totally didn't dress up! Hurricane Sandy ruined Halloween for my town! Maybe next year!! lol! Love the pictures =)

    -Karla @ forevernewlywedded

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks karla! i hate to hear that, you stay safe girl! thanks for the sweet comments!

      Delete
  2. so cute! I love your costumes. I was surprised by how many trick or treaters we had. It's been a few years since we've had that many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you too! we live away from the main road which explains our lack of treaters! lol

      Delete
  3. Best Trick or Treaters I had!! ( yes, I'm a little bias !! ) Make these sweet memories and continue to share them with us... Love you both beyond measure !! Love MIL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! We went as a casual bride and groom haha. Love your cmas boxes! I'm getting ready to post about that awesome opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i saw your pictures, so sweet! and we had fun filling them up with goodies!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. it's always fun dressing up isn't it!? thanks girl!

      Delete

i love reading every single comment and i'm grateful for every kind word!

Pin It button on image hover