Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November Cara Box Swap!


Cara Box


Hi sweet friends! I am so beyond excited to finally get to write this post up, i have been so anxious to get my box of goodies just so i could! Earlier this month, i signed up for the Cara Box gift exchange along with many other women all over the world! If you are new to my site, i can bet your scratching your head wondering what the Cara Boxin' is all about!  It can be compared to having a pen pal, except you don't just swap uplifting letters to one another... you get to know your gal pal on a more personal level, you creep each other's blog (in a non-creepy way of course) and find that you want to be life long friends......but it doesn't end there, you also get gifts mailed to you! And every girl loves those right? It is a monthly swap, so i encourage you to join next month's gift exchange! If you would like to learn more about the Cara Box gift exchange, visit the girl who made it all happen, Kaitlyn at Wifessionals!


So i'm super pumped to introduce my sweet, sweet cara box partner Kiki, she blogs over at Glammed By Tarin and i have to tell you.. this girl has serious style! Any girl with as much style as her has to work at a fabulous clothing boutique right? And so she does! She is also a Mary Kay consultant, is she miss thang or what!? She is a lovely Latina lady with a great personality and outlook on life, she is so carefree and fun, i seriously feel like i have known her my whole entire life..! And like myself, she is a newlywed as well, which i just LOVED! It's so nice to have friends who are also newlyweds, and we have swapped a few funny stories as well!

So what about my box of goodies!? Aren't they the cutest!? Wouldn't you love to get a little package like this at your door step every month! Of course, you would!! I was so pleased with every gift she picked out for me, especially the chocolates she packed for me (even though Mila took off running with my last yummy Ferrero Rocher) ,oh and that beautiful yellow scarf.. it's wrapped around me as we speak! But the most beautiful part, was the heart felt letter she included.. and that is what the cara box exchanged is all about, finding a beloved friend! She will forever be my beloved friend and i was so blessed to have been paired with her! She is such a sweet person, so go check out her blog now, i insist! : )

Happy Tuesday Lovelies!

12 comments:

  1. SOO cool!! I'm totally gonna do this next month!! Awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you def should! you don't have to do it every month either.. just whenever u want to!

      Delete
  2. okay what in the world this is the cutest idea ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you liked your stuff! your so sweet prettygirl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog through the Carabox link up! This was my first month participating in the exchange and I loved it just as much as you. Loving your blog too!

    Come follow along at:
    http://bits-of-brooke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great!! so glad to have you as a follower!! it was so much fun wasn't it.. i haven't decided yet whether im going to do this months cara box! on my way to check out your bloggy!!!

      Delete
  5. New follower through the Cara Box exchange! :) So excited to follow along... ps you're goregousssss! (I'm not a creeper, promise lol)

    Samantha
    hooahandhiccups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are too funny, thanks for the sweet comment! so glad your following.. can't wait to check out yours!!

      Delete
  6. How cute is that cupcake blanket?! Each month making friends through the Cara Box swap is so much fun. :) New follower here. So happy to meet ya. Your header is beautiful! The weather is perfect for that scarf too.

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she did so good, love my cara box friendy! so glad your following too!! i actually designed my header myself, still debating on whether to pay someone to do a better job haha!

      Delete

i love reading every single comment and i'm grateful for every kind word!

Pin It button on image hover