Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

We painted the Door!!


Hi Friends! I should so get a tardy slip from all of the non-existent writing i've been doing here lately... but no worries this gal is back on her keyboard, typing her little fingers away!  My last two posts were somewhat gloomy, everyone has those days, right? .. but the sun finally decided to come out of it's stubborn shell so it inspired me to crawl on out too!

So I can't wait any longer to share our latest project with you all! It's kind of a big deal.. we well little wifey here, painted our front door!! Take a look!
Before:


After:

(color: Blue Magic by Glidden)

Isn't it a beauty?? We just adoor it! And with this door being the first I have ever painted, i'm pretty proud of myself! The color just sends happy bubbles down my spine when we spot it driving down our driveway! I like to think the blue represents our "Home as Newlyweds". I hope you all love it as much as we do!

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!




6 comments:

  1. You know I Love It !!

    :) Great job painting too !!!

    love,

    MIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what a little time and a coat of paint can do! We painted our door as well, and it makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truth be told, you should have picked this color the first time. It matches the whole house! Sometimes, by wanting contrast, we don't see that it's really not working. But, it's never too late to change the color and here you go! :) It looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matching the color of the door to the color of the roof is awesome! With that color, I'm sure that it will not only represent “Home as Newlyweds”, but also it will symbolize how fresh and calming your personalities are.

    ReplyDelete

i love reading every single comment and i'm grateful for every kind word!

Pin It button on image hover