Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

It's Okay.


It's Saturday morning, and I can finally feel my feet touching the ground. This week has been somewhat of a Texas whirlwind. Do you ever have those kind of days? Everything is fine, you just feel sad, for no reason at all, or in my case, a severe case of PMS triggers your sad bubbles to burst into emotional mishap. Husby seemed to survive the crash from my psycho mania syndrome wreckage, he held the "oh shit bar" quite nicely, and for that I am thankful. He stuck through it, while I chugged a whole bag of mini chocolates down my throat and that friends.. is love. Today I am thankful for my sweet husby, your a trooper babe. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love reading every single comment and i'm grateful for every kind word!

Pin It button on image hover